The NBA has me in that mid-season funk and I have no idea how I’m supposed to come out of it until playoff time. Since the greatness that was this year’s All-Star game I have found it difficult to sit down and watch an entire game or even pay close attention to the players on my ridiculously fabulous fantasy team. Poor me, what am I to do?
I could browse YouTube for some interesting new basketball footage:
- Hmm…this is the first one. Sad.
- Ok this one gave me a little laugh, haha.
- This was almost interesting and then Buddha started speaking.
Enough of that and I’m still funk-tified with the NBA. Let’s see, is there any current rumors that will interest me?
- ESPN.com has 4 articles linked to the Brent Barry decision. Here. Here. Here. Here.
- And we’re still talking about Sam Cassell?
- The evil Jerry Reinsdorf dismissing rumors that he created the “no headband rule.”
- Isiah Thomas hinting at Marbury possibly saying “bye bye” to the team. Is that really news?
Well that did nothing for me. No rumors and no YouTube videos to feed my basketball obsession is not a good thing. The NBA needs to hurry through the rest of the season…
Anyone have any good ideas?