This week has simply started out a little slow, so we jumped back in to the rumor mill! I love talkin’ rumors especially with so many juicy ones floating around out there. This is the 4th installment of “I Love Rumors,” and is by far my favorite topic. Let’s get rolling on it!
- T-Mac still saying “No” to the All-Star game, which he should!
- Either his agents jumped all over his back or the Pacers organization wasn’t all that happy with his “taking the season off” approach to his knee injury. Either way, we’ll likely be seeing Jermaine O’Neal back this year…not sure if that is good or not for this young team?
- Another return: Etan Thomas looks to be coming back to the Wizards. I am truely sorry Washington fans, this guy needs to get off MLK’s jock and start working on his game instead of his racially motivated SLAM articles. Grow up! It is 2008!
- Sounds like Chris Webber was shot down by multiple teams due to his questionnable conditioning. I think it’s time to hang ’em up C-Webb. Overweight & bad knees is never a good thing for an aging star. Jim O’Brien hatred. Lakers Denial. Pistons Denial.
- Zaza, get yo’ butt to the locker room! Not a good day for the Hawks; still nice to see this franchise beginning to turn it around.
- At least President Rod Thorn believes the Nets can still be good. It’s too bad his star point guard doesn’t feel the same way.
- Damon Stoudamire’s contract will be bought out within days if he has anything to do with it. Boston anyone?