Cleveland Cavalier’s About to Make Colossal Mistake – Kyrie and Julius Irving Have Nothing In Common

I have skipped the “feel good” story about Dan Gilbert’s son and the NBA lottery. My mother always told me ” if you don’t have something nice to say, say nothing at all.” I can not stay quiet any longer. The Cavs defied all odds (cough, cough, was it rigged? The T’Wolves think so) and managed to grab the 1st and 4th picks. All the hype from the draft turds are saying that the Cavaliers are going to take Kyrie Irving first in the draft. This would be a heinous and horrible mistake. It will set this franchise back for years to come. Just because he shares Dr. J’s last name doesn’t mean it equates to greatness!

I realize that this is a weak draft. That is the reason why the Cavs have to be extremely careful. Cleveland has been through hell and back over the years. The Time of Lebron was short lived compared to Cleveland’s dreadful history. I want to see them improve and not flounder ala the Sac Kings. Remember when the Portland Trailblazers took Greg Oden?! The Supersonics (now Thunder) took Durant. Who is playing in the Western Finals? Nuff’ Said. If NY Vinnie was still here he would say “Irving is a freakin’ mistake and those idiots are going to ruin a franchise.” Vinnie always had a soft spot for Cleveland. Kinda odd considering he was a NYC boy.

I have no delusions, no love for Cleveland. I’m a bona-fide Lakers fan. That being said I do feel some sadness for the City. In the empty promises Dan Gilbert shouted out in his Anger, stating that the Cavs will win a championship before the Heat. Madness, just madness, that was. I will preface this by saying  I only watch college ball during the magical month of March. However, drafting a player that has only played a handful of games in college ball? Who already has an injury history? Beyond Risky and quite frankly idiotic.

13 Comments

1. ok… then who should they pick? this blog sux

2. Well, Jim, feel free to share more — as to who they pick? I would go with someone who at least played some in the NCAA and has a bit of size.

3. kyrie (not kyle) played in the ncaa you dumb fuck.

4. ahhh. Jim thanks for the typo correction – you should be my editor!

• you’re an idiot in every respect of the word. do me yourself, and everyone a favor and don’t ever write another blog or any article that has to do with you talking sports, i can go on and on with how many dumb things you just said in this. please please please do something better than this in your life.

5. kyrie irving IS NOT GREG ODEN JUST CAUSE HE’S INJURED NOW. Greg Oden is and always will be injured because of his size, irving’s is a come and go. Selecting irving would be a great choice for the cavs for their need in a great point gaurd and will be the next chris paul with their coach byron scott who coached paul in his first years. You probobly didn’t think or know that because you’re just another asshole who listen and goes with what the media says, therefore you’re just another cleveland hater

6. hey zoolander,chill the f out.

• hey suck my D

7. yo what a tough G we got here.With a big D,nasty A,great K,unbelievable A’s and bad ass L’s.It’s a previlage my man

8. you are not completely wrong here the decision to take irving is not as clear as people making it seem i think derrick williams can be a great player in this league kemba walker too but irving has some skills that can help the cavs they need a playmaker but they also need a perimeter scorer. and its juliis erving btw not the same spelling and go lakers !!!!

• Thanks Josh… at least someone thinks I’m not mentall ill -lmao. Yea, I got ya on the spelling I was just trying to be cute w. a comparison 🙂 I really like Kemba Walker the best of the 3 players you mentioned (derrick williams, kemba walker, and kyrie irving) but that is how i see it. Looks like Kemba may go to the hapless Kings. Sad, sad, sad….

I’m not backing off my stance. I don’t believe irving is worthy of a #1 draft pick.

• All these comments are hilarious while i am watching the Nba Finals right now lmao!! And whos playing? Kyrie Irving!! Haha.

9. haha, don’t you wish you knew anything about anything? You are a fat man who has never been with a woman “KobeOfTheNBA” looozah

Submit a Comment